Our Bible Studies led by Rev Eddie Sykes continue with eight studies that will cover the Book of Hebrews. While the studies form a sequence, you can dip in and out of the group, and can always catch up by reading the notes that are linked to each study.
Sessions are on Zoom on Thursday mornings at 10:30am, and last for just over an hour. If you don’t have the meeting details, or are new to the study group, please email Eddie at ku.gro.tsidohtemhtysornull@retsinim for an access code.
Everyone is warmly welcome to join with us – no previous Bible study experience is necessary – just bring a Bible, and perhaps a cup of coffee, and enjoy the conversation!
Our topics will be:
- 27 May: Jesus Christ is Greater than all God’s Messengers and Servants (Hebrews 1:1–2:4) (notes at this link)
- 10 June: Jesus Christ is Greater than Faith’s Founders (Hebrews 3:1–4:13) (notes at this link)
- 1 July: Jesus Christ is Greater than the Highest Religious Leaders (Hebrews 4:14–7:28) (notes at this link)
- 15 July: Jesus Christ Provides a More Excellent Ministry (Hebrews 8) (notes at this link)
- 29 July: God Provides the Better Covenant and the Better Promises (Hebrews 9:1–10:18) (notes at this link)
- 9 September: The Practical Consequences of Jesus’ Superiority (Hebrews 10:19–11:40) (notes at this link)
- 23 September: Concluding Advice: Continue to Run the Race with Determination (Hebrews 12:1–13:17)
- 7 October: Final Greetings and Conclusion (Hebrews 13:18–25)
Before each session Eddie will email you a reminder of the joining instructions and some study material. The study material will also be linked to this post.