Our studies together on Zoom with Rev Eddie Sykes continue with Five Bible Studies for Lent based around the familiar hymn “There is a green hill far away”. Everyone is warmly welcome to join with us – no previous Bible study experience is necessary, though you may find it helpful to read what Eddie has written at this link about the hymn’s author.
Sessions are on Thursdays on Zoom, mostly in the mornings at 10:30am, and last for just over an hour. If you don’t have the meeting details, or are new to the study group, please email Eddie at ku.gro.tsidohtemhtysornull@retsinim for an access code.
Our topics will be:
- 18 February (10:30am) 1. There is a green hill (notes at this link)
- 25 February (2:00pm) 2. We cannot tell (notes at this link)
- 4 March (10:30am) 3. That we might be forgiven (notes at this link)
- 11 March (10:30am) 4. No other good enough (notes at this link)
- 18 March (10:30am) 5. And we must love Him too (notes at this link)
The source material for these studies is: “A Green Hill: Lent Bible Study” by John Birch, which you can buy to read on Kindle at this link.
Before each session Eddie will email you a reminder of the joining instructions and some study material. The study material will also be linked to this post.